Behold the Bundle
PLEASE NOTE: We will contact you via email about sizes for both the hoodie and T-shirt closer to the release date.
The hoodie is offered in adult S, M, L, XL, and 2XL.
The T-shirt is available in Youth S, M, L and Adult S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
The ultimate collection of Behold the Lamb of God merchandise. Includes all items.
- Deluxe CD Boxed Set: includes the new recording of Behold the Lamb of God with expanded liner notes, mini artist prints on cardstock paper, a mini-documentary about the evolution of the Behold the Lamb of God tour, the complete 2018 Ryman Auditorium concert in Nashville (including special guests Jess Ray, Jason Eskridge, Marc Martel, Sierra Hull, Ron Block, Buddy Greene, and many more), and exclusive photos from Ryman Auditorium shows from past years.
- Coffee Mug: Handmade and kiln-fired, this mug is sure to keep your coffee warm for many heart-filled conversations or early foggy mornings on your front porch.
- Candle: At last, BTLOG has its very own candle scent! (Okay, it probably smells like cinnamon spice or something Christmasy.) This 8oz natural soy candle comes in a copper container that’s reusable after every last bit of the wax has been burned.
- Hoodie: Be held by warmth this winter in this hoodie, featuring Stephen Crotts’ wonderful artwork.
- Ornament: Leather hand-pressed ornament, once again with Stephen Crotts’ original art.
- Christmas Cards: Stephen Crotts' most excellent art (can you tell we like him yet?) displayed on cards, fit for sending to loved-ones this season.
- 2019 Tour Hatch Show Print: For each show, the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville prints a limited number of unique, show-only posters for us to sell. These are designed by the world-famous Hatch Show Prints, and now you can have your very own Behold the Lamb tour poster without having to trek to Nashville and stand in line at the Ryman (though, we would still love for you to come!).
- “Matthew’s Begats” T-Shirt: You and your kids will never forget the lineage of Jesus again. Wear to Sunday School to really impress people. Or wear in Bible college on the day of your Bible history exam.