Scratched and Dented: The Law of Gravity
Each CD is guaranteed fully playable.
Claim one of these poor cast-off CDs today and give it the home it deserves.
|Brand New Song|
|Chloe in Pasadena (The Kind of Guy I Am)|
|Someone to You|
|In My Bones|
|I Haven't Either|
|Any Other Way|
|New Pair of Eyes|
|Sins of the Father|
|Money Where Her Mouth Is|
|Why You Brought Me Here|
|Bonus Song: Workin' Man|
Here’s a run down of the track list in Andy’s own words:
You might be wondering what songs are on this CD. Well, let me tell you.
1. Brand New Song - this song actually is a brand new song.
2. Chloe In Pasadena (The Kind of Guy I Am) - this song gets the award for the longest song title I have ever had
3. Someone To You - I wrote this one after a Wikipedia “incident”
4. In My Bones - a song about marrow. kind of.
5. I Haven’t Either - have you ever lied all the way through a song? I haven’t either.
6. Any Other Way - one from my wife’s last record.
7. New Pair of Eyes - a song about getting peed on. kind of.
8. Sins Of The Father - about the things we hand down.
9. Money Where Her Mouth Is - a co-write with Matt Stanfield.
10. Resurrection - another one I copied from Jill’s record
11. Why You Brought Me Here - a co-write with Jason Gray
12. Workin’ Man - a song about my love for country music.