The Light Has Come: Prayer Cards for Advent, Christmas and Epiphany (Ships December 10)
Due to delays in printing, these cards will ship December 10. Your purchase will come with a PDF preview of the cards sent via email.
"The Light Has Come" prayers cards are designed to facilitate a richly meaningful experience of Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany, in order to make the truths of Christ's coming tangible and transformative in your life.
Each of the 25, 4x6 cards includes an original watercolor illustration by Phaedra Taylor on one side, and on the other: a bible verse, a short prayer, and a unique activity created by David Taylor.
This collection of cards includes familiar themes, such as Faith and Hope, Joy and Peace, Shepherds and Angels, but also less familiar ones, like Feasting and Sorrow, Fear and Doubt, the Fantastical and the Mundane. There are also cards for Saint Nicholas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, and Epiphany.
Ways To Use These Cards
• As an aid to your morning prayers.
• With your family as mealtime conversation-starters.
• With your small group in a study of the Nativity stories.
• With your church or ministry staff as a seasonal focus of prayer.
• With your community as an occasion to serve your neighbors.
• As a daily journey through Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany.
• Other uses: in children’s ministry, as homeschool teaching aids, as a
spiritual retreat prompt, personal journaling, sermon illustrations, and so on.
“The Light Has Come” Prayer Cards were created to offer a fresh experience of joy, reflection, and engagement in a season that is so often busy, loud, and wearying. We pray that they serve you and those you love as you anticipate and celebrate the birth of Christ.