Enter a world of bomnubbles and quarreling cousins, sea dragons and book publishers, thieves and Fangs and secret maps, with brand new tales written by:
- Andrew Peterson (The Wingfeather Saga)
- Jonathan Rogers (The Charlatan's Boy)
- N. D. Wilson (100 Cupboards)
- Jennifer Trafton (The Rise and Fall of Mount Majestic)
- Douglas McKelvey (The Angel Knew Papa and the Dog)
- A. S. Peterson (The Fiddler's Gun)
Featuring illustrations by Justin Gerard, Joe Sutphin, Doug TenNapel, John Hendrix, Cory Godbey, Nicholas Kole, and Aedan Peterson. Here are untold stories of the distant past, lost adventures, forgotten songs, and heartbreaking histories. The Shining Isle is restored, but Aerwiar is vast--and there are tales yet to tell.